Specialized workshops - support for a study of internal combustion engines
Training designed mainly for technical academics.
Possible topics for training:
- adjustment of the factory drivers (ECU) to work at laboratory stands
- scaling, re-scaling of sensors in ECU
- calibration of the measurement data delivered by the engine control unit
- changing the sampling frequency and data stream frequency at CAN
- factory PID controllers, setpoint adjustment options - switching, applications
- standalone engine control units
- conversion and adaptation of setpoints and maps from serial ECU into standalone ECU for petrol cars (options: Adaptronic, AEM, Autronic, Bosch Motorsport, Delphi, DTA, ECS, EFI, Emerald, EMS, Gems, Haltech, Hydra, Megasquirt, Mercury, Motec, Nira, Omex, Pectel, Racetech, Sodemo, Specialist Components, Sybel, VEMS, Zytek. Any other - by agreement)
- conversion and adaptation of setpoints and maps with serial ECU into standalone ECU for diesel cars (options: Bosch Motorsport Civinco, Nira, Specialist Components. Any other - by agreement)
- methodology of fine tuning of factory ECU and standalone ECU with a help of chassis dynamometer/engine dynamometer
- optimization problems - fuel consumption, power, torque, durability of the powertrain, matching any demanded characteristics.
Implementation of training in the range of subjects presented above is possible when engaged attendants have at least a basic knowledge of internal combustion engines. If the training takes place outside V-tech, it is recommended to have an access to a chassis dynamometer (dyno can be rented from V-tech).
|Level 1 -
|1 person||1500 €||2700 €||3100 €||1300 €/day||950 €|
|2 persons||2100 €||3780 €||4340 €||1820 €/day||1330 €|
|3 persons||2400 €||4320 €||4960 €||2080 €/day||1520 €|
|4 persons||2700 €||4860 €||5580 €||2340 €/day||1710 €|
|5 persons||3000 €||5400 €||6200 €||2600 €/day||1900 €|
We look for distributors in some countries. If you are interested in PHEV Box distribution, or distribution of other products (power boxes, EPC power controllers, SeaDoo/BRP flashers etc) or arranging trainings for chiptuning & WinOls (for tuners) in your country – please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org