Specialized workshops – support for a study of internal combustion engines
Training designed mainly for technical academics.
Possible topics for training:
- adjustment of the factory drivers (ECU) to work at laboratory stands
- scaling, re-scaling of sensors in ECU
- calibration of the measurement data delivered by the engine control unit
- changing the sampling frequency and data stream frequency at CAN
- factory PID controllers, setpoint adjustment options – switching, applications
- standalone engine control units
- conversion and adaptation of setpoints and maps from serial ECU into standalone ECU for petrol cars (options: Adaptronic, AEM, Autronic, Bosch Motorsport, Delphi, DTA, ECS, EFI, Emerald, EMS, Gems, Haltech, Hydra, Megasquirt, Mercury, Motec, Nira, Omex, Pectel, Racetech, Sodemo, Specialist Components, Sybel, VEMS, Zytek. Any other – by agreement)
- conversion and adaptation of setpoints and maps with serial ECU into standalone ECU for diesel cars (options: Bosch Motorsport Civinco, Nira, Specialist Components. Any other – by agreement)
- methodology of fine tuning of factory ECU and standalone ECU with a help of chassis dynamometer/engine dynamometer
- optimization problems – fuel consumption, power, torque, durability of the powertrain, matching any demanded characteristics.
Implementation of training in the range of subjects presented above is possible when engaged attendants have at least a basic knowledge of internal combustion engines. If the training takes place outside V-tech, it is recommended to have an access to a chassis dynamometer (dyno can be rented from V-tech).
Chip tuning reinvented
V-tech Tuning sp.j.
ul. Bieżanowska 71
30-812 Kraków, Poland
For access to WinOLS files from V-tech Tuning database please contact: email@example.com
+48 12 658 66 66
+48 12 659 16 91